| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kalamazoo, Mi in August is really warm at 21.9 °C (71.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.1 °C (82.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.7 °C (60.3 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in August is 12.4 °C (22.3 °F).
- The weather in August is dryish. Just 87.9mm (3.5in) of H2O is dropped.
- The shortest day is 13:11 long and the longest day is 14:28 long with an average length of 13:51.
Check the distance to and compare the Kalamazoo, Mi August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Kalamazoo, Mi, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Kalamazoo, Mi: