| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kalamazoo, Mi in February is slightly cold at -2.9 °C (26.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 1.7 °C (35.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -7.6 °C (18.3 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in February is 9.3 °C (16.7 °F).
- The weather in February is a little parched. A mere 40.4mm (1.6in) of water is deposited.
- The shortest day is 9:56 long and the longest day is 11:05 long with an average length of 10:29.
Check the distance to and compare the Kalamazoo, Mi February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Kalamazoo, Mi, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Kalamazoo, Mi: