| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kalamazoo, Mi in July is fairly hot at 23.1 °C (73.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.4 °C (84.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.7 °C (62.1 °F).
- In July the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 12.7 °C (22.9 °F).
- The weather in July is hardly arid. Circa 94.5mm (3.7in) of H2O is laid.
- The shortest day is 14:30 long and the longest day is 15:13 long with an average length of 14:55.
Check the distance to and compare the Kalamazoo, Mi July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Kalamazoo, Mi, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Kalamazoo, Mi: