| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kalamazoo, Mi in September is somewhat warm at 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.1 °C (75.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.9 °C (53.4 °F).
- In September the average daily temperature range/ variation is 12.2 °C (22 °F).
- The weather in September is not exactly parched. Circa 104.1mm (4.1in) of fluid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 11:43 long and the longest day is 13:08 long with an average length of 12:26.
Check the distance to and compare the Kalamazoo, Mi September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Kalamazoo, Mi, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Kalamazoo, Mi: