Vs > Chita
Kalamazoo, Mi vs Chita Climate & Distance Between
Kalamazoo, Mi vs Port Jervis, Ny, Usa
Kalamazoo, Mi vs Forrest, Australia
Kalamazoo, Mi vs Makurdi, Nigeria
Kalamazoo, Mi vs Lamia, Greece
Chita vs Antalya, Turkey
Chita vs Uman’, Ukraine
Chita vs Mito, Japan
Chita vs Villa Reynolds, Argentina
Kapuskasing (cda), On vs Lubbock, Texas
Iranshahr vs Bage
Dikson Island vs Zambezi
Shearwater, Ns vs Goiania
- The distance between Kalamazoo, Mi, Usa and Chita, Russia is approximately 9,371 km or 5,823 mi.
- To reach Kalamazoo, Mi in this distance one would set out from Chita bearing 13.9° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Kalamazoo, Mi bearing 168.4° or SSE .
- Kalamazoo, Mi has a hot summer continental climate with no dry season (Dfa) whereas Chita has a boreal subarctic climate with dry winters (Dwc).
- Kalamazoo, Mi is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome whereas Chita is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 12.9 °C (23.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 18.3 °C (32.9°F) less in Kalamazoo, Mi. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to hypercontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 597.6 mm (23.5 in) more which is equivalent to 597.6 l/m² (14.67 US gal/ft²) or 5,976,000 l/ha (638,874 US gal/ac) more. About 2 3/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 9.7° higher in Kalamazoo, Mi than in Chita.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Kalamazoo, Mi relative to Chita. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Chita vs Kalamazoo, Mi
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -2 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Kalamazoo, Mi vs Bonilla Island, Bc, Canada
Kalamazoo, Mi vs Cape Bellavista, Italy
Kalamazoo, Mi vs Mackay Mo, Australia
Kalamazoo, Mi vs Talkeetna, Ak, Usa
Chita vs Dzardzan, Russia
Chita vs Haeju, South Korea
Chita vs Blakely, Ga, Usa
Chita vs Broughton Island, Nt, Canada
Maripasoula vs Marseille
Obidos vs Hanover, Nh
Gerona, Costa Brava vs Yevlax
Swift Current (cda), Sk vs Colonia
Kalamazoo, Mi vs Chita Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Kalamazoo, Mi
Climate Guides for Locations near Chita